No purchase or payment of any kind is necessary to enter or win this sweepstakes. A purchase will not improve your chance of winning. These Official Rules govern the “April 2015 Crystal House Sweepstakes” (“Sweepstakes”), which is offered by Chazerly Designs, Inc. (“Sponsor”).
1. Sweepstakes Period. Sweepstakes begins at 11:00:00 am, CST on April 6th, 2015, and ends at 08:59:59 am, CST on April 30th, 2015 (“the Sweepstakes Period”.) All entries must be received prior to the end of the Sweepstakes Period. Sweepstakes site, as defined below, shall be the official timekeeper.
2. Eligibility. Subject to the restrictions in this paragraph 2, Sweepstakes open to legal residents of the 50 United States and District of Columbia, who are at least eighteen (18) years of age as of date of entry. Employees of Sponsor and its affiliates and of advertising and promotion agencies of Sponsor and its affiliates, and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household as any such employees are not eligible to enter or win. Sweepstakes void in Puerto Rico and Rhode Island and where prohibited by law.
3. How to Enter: Visit the website http://www.crystalhouse.us, (the “Sweepstakes Site”) and follow instructions to enter. All entries submitted become the sole property of Sponsor and cannot be returned. Entries must be submitted through the online Sweepstakes Entry Form and are limited to one form submission per individual, genuine email address.
4. Administration: Entries will be deemed made by the account holder of the e-mail address at the time of entry. In case of any doubt as to the identification of entrant, the natural person who owns the email address utilized to enter shall be deemed to be the entrant. Sponsor is not responsible for entries that are lost, late, garbled, damaged, illegible or otherwise deficient or incompletely received for any reason. Sponsor, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any person tampering with the entry process or otherwise in violation of the rules. Sponsor further reserves the right to cancel, terminate, suspend or modify the Sweepstakes if it cannot be completed as planned, including by reason of tampering, unauthorized intervention or force majeure. By entering, each entrant confirms (or as to participants who are minors in the jurisdiction in which they reside, their parents/legal guardians confirm) that s/he has read these Official Rules and confirms that s/he understands and agrees to comply with them, attests to being over eighteen (18) years of age at time of entry, and opts in to receive marketing email communications from Waterford.com. To the extent permitted by law, participation constitutes entrant’s consent, without further compensation or approval, to use of entrant’s name, likeness and/or biographical data by Sponsor or its designee for advertising and promotional purposes, in connection with Sweepstakes. Each entrant also agrees to be solely responsible for his/her own actions and for any liability related to his/her participation or any prize offered and to release, defend and hold Sponsor, its parent and affiliated companies, any prize provider and each of their respective related companies, officers, directors, employees, agents, insurers, successors and assignees, harmless from any liability for losses, damages, death or injuries in connection with his/her participation in the Sweepstakes.
5. Prize Description: Prize defined as follows: Pair of Waterford Elegant series etched with Chicago Skyline MSRP $175.00, Pair of Waterford Elegant series stemless wine glasses etched with Chicago skyline MSRP $150.00 , DOF MSRP $45.00, Beer mug etched with Chicago skyline MSRP $65.00, Candy dish MSRP $60.00 and Bowl etched with skyline of Chicago MSRP $75.00. The winner shall be solely responsible for all federal, state or local taxes and any other costs and expenses associated with the prize. No substitution of prize will be permitted except by Sponsor, which, at its discretion, may substitute a prize (or portion of a prize) of equal or greater value. Prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash or used to pay account balance. Delivery of prize via UPS to a single address in the United States or District of Columbia will be arranged and paid for by Sponsor.
6. Selection of Winner: The winner will be selected by means of a random drawing to be held on or about May 1st, 2015. Potential winner need not be present at drawing. Potential winner will be notified on or about May 1st, 2015, by email. Odds on winning determined by the number of eligible entries received. Potential winner will be required to complete, sign and return an “Affidavit of Eligibility and Release,” a copy of which will be included in the material provided with notification of having been selected as the potential winner. In the event a potential winner is a minor in the state of residence, prize will be awarded in the name of the parent or legal guardian executing the requisite Affidavit of Eligibility and Release. If a potential winner (or his/her parent/legal guardian) does not complete, sign and return such Affidavit of Eligibility and Release within ten days of notification or otherwise does not comply with these Official Rules, that person will be disqualified and will forfeit the prize. A forfeited, refused or returned prize will be awarded to an alternate potential winner to be selected in the same manner as the earlier disqualified potential winner.
7. Applicable Laws and Jurisdiction. Sweepstakes, including all issues concerning these Official Rules, shall be governed by the laws of the State of Illinois. All disputes arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes will be resolved individually, and without resort to class action, exclusively by a state or federal court located in DuPage County, State of Illinois. Should there be a conflict between the laws of the State of Illinois and any other laws, the conflict will be resolved in favor of the laws of Illinois State. Judgments and/or awards incurred due to participation in this Sweepstakes shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket damages and shall not include attorneys’ fees or any indirect, punitive, incidental and/or consequential damages.
9. Winner: For name of the winner, send a written request and a stamped self-addressed envelope (VT residents may omit return postage) to: Chazerly Designs, Inc. Dba Crystal House Sweepstakes, and 100 Bridge Street, Wheaton Il. 60187
(No phone calls please.)
10. Sponsor: Chazerly Designs, Inc.100 Bridge Street, Wheaton Il. 60187